Fishing Report 2014
- 25SaturdayOctober 2014Kings and tiles for citationsPhillip and his fishing team wanted to live bait fish for kings and they try jigging for Tile. These guys don't mess around when it comes to catching big fish as 3 of the Kings and 4 of the Tile made it for "citations". Great great guys and a great day on the ocean.
- 20MondayOctober 2014One of the best days with King Makeral, huge tiles, and mahiRaynold came down from DC with family and friends. He was hoping for some fresh fish for the dinner and the winter. As it turned out we had one of the best days of the fall with many big Kings, huge Tiles and a couple Mahi. Great day on the ocean for Raynold and crew.
- 17ThursdayJuly 2014Big day - Blue Marlin, Wahoo, Mahi, Tilefish, Squirrel fishA big day!!! Bradley with his first Blue Marlin and on his 16th birthday! Whoop Whoop; Megan with her first wahoo; Heather with her largest wahoo of the day; and grand finale of the day at the dock with their dolphin, wahoo, tilefish, and squirrel fish. Some good eating!!!
- 30FridayMay 2014Marines fishing in the Gulf StreamSgt Hughes, Sgt Lachey, Master Sgt Sherrill, GySgt Arnold and Cpl Virgil enjoyed a great day on the water and catching plenty fish to take back and share with the Marines in their group that couldn't make the trip. Great group of guys and great fishing!!
- 14WednesdayMay 2014African Pompano, citation size Snowy Grouper, two white marlin, and mahiSecond day of perfect weather for Kimmel and his friends. Charles started off trying for Amberjack and brought up an African Pompano. Other great catches include a citation size Snowy Grouper over 50lbs. Lee caught and released a white marlin and within 5 minutes of the release, another white marlin was caught and released by Kimmel. Great weather, great friends, and some future great eating!!!
- 13SundayApril 2014Fun catching Snowy Grouper, Triggerfish, and Blackfin TunaNathan and his family were looking for a fun day on the water with us and that's what we found. The day started out with us catching Triggerfish as fast as the girls could crank them in then Nathan hooked up with a 50 lbs Snowy Grouper on a jig and we finished off the day with a few citation size Blackfin. Everyone had a blast and will be enjoying the best fish dinners for quite a while.